The HECToR Archiver is now Read Only. Please use the UK Research Data Facility (UK-RDF) for long term data storage. Instructions are provided below to help you list and retrieve data from the Archiver.
- Overview of the Archiver
- An overview of the Archiver service. What does it consist of; how do you get access; and how is the quota allocated and queried.
- Scheduled Archiving
- How to use the daily scheduled archiving service to automatically archive files.
- Manual Archiving
- How to archive a specific file or set of files.
- Granting/revoking access for other users
- How to grant or revoke access to your archived files for other users.
- Listing the Content of the Archiver
- How to list the contents of the archiver.
- Restoring Data from the Archive
- How to restore archived data back onto the HECToR "work" filesystem
- Expiring Data from the Archive
- How to expire (remove) data from the archive.