The support section contains the HECToR User Guide, the HECToR Best Practice Guide, the HECToR FAQ and other documentation relating to HECToR. It also contains information on how to get in touch with the HECToR Helpdesk if you have any questions or problems relating to the service. There are also links to other support information such as the User Wiki.
The CSE section contains information on training courses run as part of the HECToR service; documentation on optimising your code for the HECToR facilities; applying for dCSE resources to improve your software and reports on previous dCSE projects; and the HECToR Newsletters.
The Cray CoE section has information on projects that have been undertaken by the CoE to improve software performance on Cray architectures.
- 27 May 2013, New version of MPI on HECToR will require recompile and relink
- 11 April 2013, Applications Open for PRACE Managing Director
- 14 March 2013, Data Mover nodes available on the RDF
- 5 March 2013, Environment changes and long term storage
- 29 January 2013, HECToR Service Extended until March 2014